EASY CARE, AIR PURIFYING, LOW LIGHT
Originally from Central Africa the sansevieria family have many nicknames including 'mother-in-law's tongue' and 'snake plant'. They are the perfect plant for novice growers as they can stand a wide range of temperatures and light conditions. It's even possible to leave them to fend for themselves for a few weeks at a time.
- The perfect sleeping companion - unlike the majority of plants sansevieria release oxygen at night which makes it a brilliant plant for your bedroom.
- One of NASA's top air purifying plants removing harmful toxins from your home.
- LIGHT - thrives in medium direct light but can tolerate low indirect light
- WATER - approximately every two weeks allowing the soil to dry out completely between waterings
- TOXIC if ingested so keep out of reach of dogs and cats